More about my research:
Click here to download my CV
Here is a sample of my ongoing/recent research projects. The goal is not to provide a comprehensive list of everything I study, nor to present details of a particular study, but to offer a quick look at my program of research.
1. Personality and adaptability
- Personality and adaptive performance at work – how personality traits can predict and help illuminate adaptive performance
- Personality in teams – how leader proactive personality and team members' need for approval influence team perception and performance
- A meta-analytic review of maximum and typical transfer of training – how contextual factors affect the nature of transfer
- Review of job search interventions – what training design issues can influence the effectiveness of job search interventions
- Transfer of voluntary training over time – how personality and affective training outcomes influence transfer curves
Aside from the content areas above, I am also interested in a methodological area: psychological measurement, which stems from my interest in personality and the desire to accurately measure it.
- How to detect and deter insufficient effort responding to surveys
- What effects insufficient effort responding may have on survey and test data