More about my research:
Click here to download my CV
Here is a sample of my ongoing/recent research projects. The goal is not to provide a comprehensive list of everything I study, nor to present details of a particular study, but to offer a quick look at my program of research.
1. Personality and adaptability
- Personality in teams – how leader proactive personality and team members' need for approval influence team perception and performance
- Personality and work-family - how personality drive changes in work-family conflict, and how work family conflict leads to changes in personality
- Transfer of management training - how supervisor support interacts with trainee personality to influence transfer of hybrid management training
- Newcomer informal learning - how supervisor empowerment interacts with trainee goal orientation to influence informal learning and subsequent training transfer
- Transfer of voluntary training over time – how personality and affective training outcomes influence transfer curves
Aside from the content areas above, I am also interested in a methodological area: psychological measurement, which stems from my interest in personality and the desire to accurately measure it.
- How to detect and deter insufficient effort responding to surveys
- What effects insufficient effort responding may have on survey and test data